Information Technology (IT)
Information Technology Department
The Information Technology
Department facilitates, coordinates, maintains, and supports Healthcare Information Systems and
technological tools across the healthcare enterprise. The Department manages and maintains the
Data Center, networked devices and the following aspects of data management and strategy.
- Introduce and facilitate the deployment of new technologies across the organization in
support of Millcreek Community Hospital’s mission and vision
- IT Standardization
to maintain a cost effective I.T. operating environment
- Performance and quality of IT
products and solutions
- I.T. Security of systems and information
- Interoperability of I.T. products and systems
- Facilitate I.T. Education for the
products and systems deployed across the enterprise
- Leverage and influence I.T.
resources to apply to the provision of healthcare, to enhance patient care and safety
- Collaborate with contracted vendors for the continued enhancement and support of the systems
deployed across the enterprise
The I.T. Management and staff provide support to all
organizational computer users and facilitate the selection, acquisition and implementation of
Information Technologies through a standard needs analysis, and proposal methodology to aid in the
organizational decision process.