REGISTERED NURSE - CASE MANAGER - WOUND CARE CENTER
Millcreek Community Hospital is seeking a Full Time
Registered Nurse in our Wound Care Center.
The Registered Nurse position is responsible for the coordination of clinical activities of the
Wound Care Center. Activities include, but are not limited to, utilization of skills in
organization, planning, implementing, evaluating, and providing care as it relates to the specific
needs of the patient. Nurses work within the framework of the State Nurse Practice Act and follows
Wound Care Center and hospital policies and procedures. The Nurse complies with hospital and nursing
standards in the performance of job duties and responsibilities.
Direct Patient Care (80%):
• Providing case
management for patients
• Providing specific assessments according to protocols and
procedures, clinical competence in procedural skills, treatments, and patient/caregiver education
related to wound care management.
• Acting as patient advocate in delivery and coordination of patient
and Organizing (10%):
• Providing efficient and effective care with the guidance of the
physician during clinic sessions.
• Attending the clinics at which you are scheduled and being
• Managing multiple patients at the same time with high energy and
Collaboration / Communication / Follow-up (10%):
• Collaborating with other health care providers,
wound care center physicians, Program Director and Medical Director, regarding clinic and patient
Effectively communicating with others, both verbally and written.
• Monitoring the Cases of patients for whom the Nurse is
and State Licensure
Wound Care Certification
Medical surgical, home health, or wound care experience preferred
Basic word processing
and spreadsheet skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
candidates may send a resume to email@example.com or mail to Human Resources, Millcreek Community
Hospital, 5515 Peach Street, Erie, PA 16509 EOE